Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School’s Charger Fund supports many program areas that you will see every day around the school: great teaching, great programs, and an amazing, comprehensive, beautiful environment for learning. Underlying all that, the most important thing the charger fund supports is our mission. There is no greater indicator of success for us than a student who is growing and thriving in a wonderful community. I hope that you will join our wonderful community by participating in this year’s Charger Fund!
With a heartfelt thank you!
-Diana Burns, Charger Fund Manager
A gift to CH-CH is a great way to express your appreciation to our outstanding teachers, enrich the experience of our remarkable students, and help us improve our beautiful campus. The Charger Fund impacts every facet of school life and helps provide the transformational experience that is the hallmark of CH-CH.
For example, a gift of:
* $50 helps us organize field trips to historic New England sites
* $100 helps us send a student on financial aid to Prom
* $250 helps us build sets and create costumes for our three yearly theater productions
* $500 helps us restock the chemicals used in the chemistry lab
* $1,000 helps provide ongoing professional development for our faculty
What is the Charger Fund Goal?
The Charger Fund goal for FY 2017 is $322,000. We hope you will consider making CH-CH one of your top philanthropic priorities this year.
to donate now or send your gift to:
Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School
785 Beaver Street
Waltham, MA 02452
Checks should be made payable to Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School. All gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.