Once logged in, you will be asked a set of conditional questions that will help compile the appropriate health forms needed for your students.
All Students will have the following requirements
Vital Health Record
- This form collects your student's most current health history
Consent to treat
- This form allows gives us permission to have your student treated medically in the event you can not be reached.
- Proof of Insurance
- Physical Exam
- A Physical exam will be collected each school year. Your student's exam must be within 12 months of the date listed.
- Immunization Record
- CHCH requires students to have current up-to-date immunizations as outlined by the MA Dept of Public health. CHCH also requires all students to be fully vaccinated and revive at least one booster dose of any FDA-approved COVID-19 Vaccination series. CH-CH will only accept medical or religious exemptions for any immunization.
- Over the Counter Medication Administration Permission
- Medication Policy
- Behavioral Health
- This form will provide the Counseling & Wellness Team with a snapshot of previous and or current mental health concerns, conditions, and diagnoses. This form will assist the Health & Wellness Team in providing adequate support with much-needed diagnostic information to inform their practices.
Based on the answers to your conditional questions
- Medication order form
- All prescription medications will need a medication order form signed by a physician and parents/guardians
- Action plans such as